The Wine Shop and Tasting Bar are open offering a tasting of wines. The shop offers a selection of wonderful wines and gifts – from local chocolates to locally sourced artwork.
Free public wine tours are back for the summer on Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Sunday’s from 1pm to 2pm. Show up a few minutes before 1pm to join or book a private tour for groups of 10 or larger by phone or email. Tours will take you through the orchard, cellar, tank room, and the wine shop.
Prince George’s first restaurant on the river! Come down and enjoy tapas, charcuterie and cheese, naan pizza, wraps, and fresh salads paired with your favourite bottle of Northern Lights wine. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on our beautiful patio, located just off the picturesque and serene river bank.
Purchase a bottle of your favorite Northern Lights Wine straight from the source. The Wine Shop is open daily. We also have a selection of our wines available in our online store.
Northern Lights Estate Winery (NLEW) started construction in 2013 with the Winery scheduled to open in early summer of 2015. In only two years the land was logged and crops planted. In 2015 we built the winery that houses the bottling area, the wine fermentation area and the wine tasting and retail area. We will continue to develop the land, expanding the growing area and enhancing the beauty of the amphitheater. The winery continues to grow in volume and services including the 2017 addition of Prince George’s first restaurant on the river in 2017.
- Visit our Wine Shop – purchase wine, gifts or chocolates. You can even purchase the locally designed art on display in the Tasting Room.
- Relax in the Picnic Area – purchase some wine, pack a picnic basket and enjoy the afternoon on our patio. (small bites such as cheese and crackers and small sandwiches may be available in the near future)
- Take a stroll through the orchard and winery
- Attend a wine tour – they are regularly scheduled for Thursdays and Sundays at 1pm.
We would love to share our passion with you!
The Tasting Bar and Wine Shop are open seasonally. Check the hours at the bottom of this page. Sample up to four wines from our current selection, browse through the live gallery in the Tasting Room of locally sourced artwork or purchase a bottle of your favourite wine to take home.
Our expert staff can offer great pairing advice for your wine.
Share your experience around the winery with your group of friends, family, employees, coworkers or teammates.
For groups over 10 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at (250) 564-1112.
The tour and educational experience of the orchard, cellar, tank room, and the wine shop. $10 person.
To purchase our wines,
- check out the wine shop during the hours listed at the bottom of the page,
- order online by clicking on “our wines”,
- or e-mail us for store locations in these listed areas.
Restaurant Partners in Prince George:
- Cimo’s Mediterranean Grill
- Hummous Brothers
- Nancy O’s
- Twisted Cork
- White Goose Bistro
- North 54
- The Paneatery
- Prince George Civic Center
- Hart Community Center
- Carmel Inn Restaurant
- The Black Clover
- The Copper Pig
Liquor Stores In Prince George:
- 5th ave liquor store
- 10th Ave Liquor store
- Alfredo’s Liquor store
- CHP Liquor Store
- Hart Cold Beer and Liquor Store
- Noble Spirits Liquor store
- Shooters Hart
- Shooters Rona
- Shooters Victoria St.
Also Available in:
- Clututz Lake
- Fort St. James
- Sun Peaks
- Williams Lake
We are happy to offer outdoor venues for weddings and private functions.
For Ceremonies we offer 2 outdoor wedding venues:
- the Amphitheater – seats up to 250
- the Picnic Area with Wedding Gazebo- max 100 people
Reception services not currently offered
Dates: June – September
We are happy to offer the Wine Shop as a venue for casual receptions. The sales counter remains open to the public during our regular hours.
Please contact our experienced staff to discuss your event details and determine availability.
Upcoming EventsNo Events
745 Prince George Pulpmill Rd
Prince George, BC V2K 5P4