The Wine Shop and Tasting Bar are open seasonally offering a tasting of some of our wines. The shop offers a selection of wonderful wines and gifts – from local chocolates to locally designed and factory painted oil on canvas artwork.
Be sure to view the artwork in the tasting room. All works have been locally designed and are available for sale from the sales counter.
Sample some of the unique and custom chocolates developed specially for the winery by local restaurant Ohh Chocolate. Chocolates from dark truffles ideal for wine pairings to squares infused with Northern Lights wine, there is something for every sweet tooth.
Our free public tours are offered seasonally on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays at 2pm.
The tour includes an educational experience of the orchard, cellar and tank room, and finishes in the wine shop where guests may conduct an optional wine tasting.
Venture around the Estates with our friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly, passionate staff. Learn about the inspiration to build a winery in our northern climate, the history behind the Bell family and Family Fast Foods Inc, the process of blending the wines, our unique farming philosophies and the beautiful landscape we have to offer.
Don’t Forget about the Wine!
Sample some of our favourites at the Tasting Bar for only $3 per person (tasting fee is waived with the purchase of a bottle). Ask our staff for advice on choosing a wine to suit your palate, their favourite new recipes or suggested pairings.
Looking for a customized experience?
Private Tours can be booked with a minimum of 10 people at $10 per person by by phoning the wine shop or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org Tours are ideal for enhancing your understanding of what happens behind the scenes of this local business.
Our patio overlooks the beautiful and serene Nechako River. Come for a relaxing glass of wine and indulge in one of our many different menu options from our Bistro.
Alternatively, if a casual atmosphere is more your style, enjoy our picnic area. Bring your own snacks and enjoy sitting in orchard with a bottle of your favourite Northern Lights wine.
Local elegance along the banks of the nechako
Northern Lights Winery is the premier events destination in Northern British Columbia. Our team takes pride in offering a high quality Guest experience. Whether it be your wedding, a family celebration or a corporate function we have a venue that suites your needs.
Our ceremony facilities and outdoor reception areas include:
- Orchard View and Amphitheatre – accommodates up to 250 people. Features elevated seating, stage and a 20×80 tent overlooking the estate’s orchard.
- River View Reception Area – accommodates up to 200 people. Features pergola and a 20×30 tent perfect for ceremonies and outdoor receptions.
Our indoor facilities include:
- Wine Shop – accommodates up to 60 people. Ideal for wine and cheese reception.
- Nechako Room – accommodates up to 40 people. Located on the upper level of the winery and boasts stunning views of the river and Cottonwood Island Park. Ideal for sit down dinners, luncheons, meetings and wine and cheese receptions.
- Wine Library – accommodates 25 people. Located on the lower level of the winery. Showcasing views of the orchard and Nechako River. Ideal for meetings and intimate gatherings.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries and bookings.